Liver pain can be dull and Nonspecific but is can also be sever. It may result in a backache. Liver pain confused with right shoulder, abdomen or the kidney. Liver Problem & Other organ condition caused liver pain and damage.
With treatment the liver may eventually stop functioning. Liver disease refers to any condition that causes liver or damage and that may affect liver function. Liver pain is often sign of liver disease. Symptoms of liver disease often do not appear until condition is advanced so it is important to be aware of liver pain & other symptoms that could signal of liver problem. Patients should seek immediate treatment if they experience any of following.
Save pain in abdomen can be an indication of serious condition and should be examined by doctor.
- 1. Sever pain especially in abdomen
- Pale bloody or tar colored stools
- Weight Loss
- Yellowish Skin
- Swelling in the abdomen or in legs
- Itchy Skin
- Loss of Appetite
Over 100 different types of Liver disease can cause pain. May conditions can cause Liver pain so its important to find out which one is present. Doctor will carry out physical examination and look the person health history. Other testing options include.
- Blood test to assess Liver functions or Identify specific liver Problems or Genetic Condition.
- Imaging test such as Ultrasound, CT Scan & MRIs to assess for Liver damage.
- Tissue analysis which involves taking a tissue sample from Liver for Test.
Sometimes Liver will go away after making some lifestyle changes such as abstaining from Alcohol & losing weight. Other problems ny require medication or surgery. If there is LIver failure , Live transplant may be needed.