Kidney problems Kidney fist sized organs like beans that located back middle of trunk. Main work is filter waste out of blood and produce urine to remove that waste along with extra fluid from body. When kidney hurt It usually mean there something wrong with it .
Its important to determine whether your pain is coming from kidney and or from somewhere else so that receive the right treatment. There are muscles, bones and other organs around kidney. Its some times hard to tell if its your kidney or something else causing pain.
Symptoms of Kidney problems
Kidney pain usually a constant dull ache deep in right or left flank, or both flanks that often get worse when someone gently hit area. Only one kidney is usually affected in mot conditions. Symptoms that may accompany kidney pain include.
- Blood in urine
- nausea and vomiting
- fever and chills
- pain or burning when urinate
- frequent urination
- pain that spreads to goin
Causes of kidney problems
Kidney pain is sign that there is something wrong with one or both kidneys. Reason for kidney hurts.
- There bleeding in the kidney
- There stone in kidney but this usually doesn’t hurt until it has passed into the tube connecting kidneys and bladder. Its swollen because urine is backing up and filling it with water.
- Infection which is called pyelonephritis.
- There a mass or cancer in it but this usually only becomes painful when it gets very large
- There a cyst in kidney that getting bigger or has ruptured.
Kidney pain is almost always a sign that something wrong with kidney need to see doctor as soon as possible to determine what cause of pain. If the condition that has caused kidney pain is not treated promptly and appropriately kidney can stop working which called kidney failure.
Its especially important to see doctor right away if pain is severe and started suddenly because this is often caused by serious problem such as rental vein thrombosis or bleeding into kidney that need emergency treatment.